WE ARE HIRING COACHES WITH A SALES BACKGROUND
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR GREAT COACHES THAT HAVE A BACKGROUND IN SALES
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANTS:
- You love Sales, and have a passion for helping people. Continuous enjoyment and continuous improvement.
- You have experience as a successful speaker or trainer (formal or informal) and have had real-life experience in Sales. We work with very senior people, and the fact that all our coaches have had real-life success gives us credibility. We can draw on real examples and stories, to be seen not just as trainers but as peers.
- You have a terrific personality, are charismatic, able to remember names, have good mindset to be a trainer who likes innovating, positive with good follow-through and no drama.
- You can think on your feet and react to unexpected obstacles, all while retaining a sense of humor.
- Mastery of the English language is required. Native proficiency in another language is a plus.
- Be willing and able to learn our Own The Room methodology. All Own The Room coaches have to teach our methodology at least 80% the same so we can ensure brand consistency and quality. But it can never be more than 90% the same. We don’t want robots. Each coach has to bring some of her/his own ideas, stories and techniques to the training to make it customized and as magic an experience as possible for the clients.
- You have interest and ability to deliver Own The Room Communications training, as well as Sales training. You are versatile.
*Note: In the past, we have worked with successful coaches who struggled to adjust to our unique teaching methodology; we are looking for those who can easily shift from one methodology to another. (Or as one of our Coaches said, “It’s like wrestling. I can do Freestyle or Greco-Roman. I have my old methodology and I can learn the Own The Room method. They are distinct, and I can switch between the two.")
Coaches who can also sell Own The Room are especially valued. It’s not a requirement of the job, but we do have a sales incentive program for our Coaches who bring in new clients.
HOW DO I APPLY TO BECOME AN OWN THE ROOM SALES COACH?
Candidates must complete the online application, including credentials, a short written bio explaining why you're interested in becoming a Sales Coach with Own The Room, and a 1-2 minute video telling us about one of your favorite or most memorable client interactions. We encourage you to have fun with this video - use it to show us a little of your personality. Only a limited number of coach candidates are accepted each year. We recommend that you submit your application and supporting credentials as early as possible.