OWN THE ROOM - PREMIER EVENT:
SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA
TUESDAY-WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 25-26, 2016
Own the Room - PREMIER Events are intensive public speaking skills development experiences where executives from different industries come to learn to communicate more effectively and have a great time in the process!
This is not a conference, nor is it quite like any other gathering that exists. This is world class training, fast-paced and intense, but fun and engaging, targeted at people who are already highly skilled, those who talk, sell, and interact for a living. Skill by skill, technique upon technique, you will leave the room as a more powerful presenter and leader.
- Train with star communication coaches that help you build on your strengths.
- Meet other executives and network during high-tech customized learning tracks with peers (CEOs, COOs, CMOs, Heads of Talent Development, etc.)
- Dramatically improve your speaking & communication skills through a progression of fast paced rotations, group exercises, and much more!
- Gain a deep understanding of what an organization that unleashes human potential with enhanced communication effectiveness looks like.
- Film a Two Minute Talk® video, applying the techniques you learned over the two days.
2 DAY COURSE INCLUDING TWO MINUTE TALK®: OCTOBER 25-26, 8:30-5:00
Hosted by LinkedIn
Mountain View, CA 94043
- $3,400 includes two days of Own the Room® training and production of a Two Minute Talk® video (valued at over $10,000), cocktail hour, and daily breakfast and lunch.
- $2,400 if registered by Sep. 15
- $2,900 if registered by Sep. 30
If cancelled by:
- July 1, 2016: 100% refund
- August 1, 2016: 75% refund
- September 1, 2016: 50% refund
- October 1, 2016: 25% refund
- After October 1, 2016: no refund given