OWN THE ROOM 1:1 COMMUNICATION COACHING
Your own private Coach will provide world-class guidance and skills you can use immediately, whether you are preparing for that keynote next week or looking to improve your executive presence within your organization at meetings and day to day interactions. We listen to what you need and configure our methodology to achieve results instantly.
Get ready to ace that next big keynote address. Whether preparing for corporate presentations, conference keynotes, or commencement speeches, Own The Room will show you how to turn your content into a world-class experience for your audience.
You’ll learn techniques to move with purpose on stage, deliver powerful openings and closings, involve the audience, and more. You’ll be amazed at how much stronger you’ll become in a very short period of time.
Lights, camera, impact. Become an expert on air. Be ready for those tough questions and get out the story you want. Own The Room Media training teaches you dos and don’ts for interviews or press conferences so you’ll never get caught without the right words.
Role plays and exercises help you learn how to make your message stick using powerful storytelling, voice and body language techniques. Connect with the interviewer and your audience, handle tough questions, and become the guest that gets invited back for more.
What is taught in the training:
- Connecting with the interviewer
- Body language, what to do with your voice and hands
- How guests get invited back
- Media Do’s and Don’ts
- Messages that stick
- Power of stories in interviews
- Ask and answer tough questions
- Interview role plays
- Press Conference practice
C3: CONVEY COMPLEX CONCEPTS
Do you ever struggle to keep the audience’s attention when presenting complex ideas? Do you worry that listeners are not following and processing information as well as you would like? Convey Complex Concepts (C3) is a version of our Own The Room CORE: Base 1-day training tailored specifically for teams and individuals that must present data, analytics and research. Coaches help participants build a toolkit of approaches, techniques, and mindsets that can help any professional – no matter how technically-oriented – deliver statistics, jargon, and all types of knowledge more clearly, so it sticks.
- The basic science behind effective communication
- Making your message memorable – even if it is data-heavy
- Visuals and engagement: what your audience needs in order to understand complex concepts
- Gravitas through voice modulation, body language and movement with purpose
- Telling powerful stories that bring your information alive for listeners
- Being concise and providing key takeaways for your audience to absorb